Natural beauty is always in and ideal when purchasing makeup, serums, and skincare products. But what really contributes "natural beauty" and how exactly can it be achieved affordably?
With so many businesses in the skincare industry, it can become easy to have a cabinet filled with tons of products which can cause our skin to be overwhelmed from trying out so many different types of products in attempt to cleanse, moisturize, enhance, shine, tone, and mattify their skin. Experts have found that 60-70% of women & 50-60% of men suffer from "sensitive" skin. Although there can be a lot of factors to contribute to that, many of these complaints can be traced back to an overcomplicated skincare regimen.
Cleansing as a whole is a much less complicated process. Sometimes the use of so many products that claim to do wonders for the skin can also be the very thing to cause damage to the skin if used with so many other products as well. It's important when selecting skincare to pick products that are formulated to support your skin health.
Beautiful skin can be obtained by selecting the right products for your skin that are truly natural. But selecting the right natural products for your skin isn't the only way to achieve better skin. Eating a high nutrient rich diet packed with tons of veggies, fruits, herbs, supplements and vitamins will not only do your skin wonders but will do wonders for your body as well. Secondly, getting the right amount of sleep, exercise, and hydration will contribute significantly to beautiful skin. Lastly, choosing natural makeup derived from plant-based ingredients providing the skin with a fresh, radiant glow.
Simple Skin Care Steps:
- Gentle Cleansing in the morning: Choose to go for a simple cleansing in the morning. Whether that is oil cleansing, honey cleansing or using our Lavender Charcoal Soap or Oatmeal Honey bar soap.
- Toning: Use an Alcohol-Free toner infused with essential oils (Try using our Deliverer which is our Cucumber Rose Water Toner)
- Moisturizing: Facial oils formulated with essential oils (Try using our Lemongrass Mint Moisturizer called You're Worthy).
Great, beautiful skin does not mean "flawless", masked skin. Reconstructing what we view as "beautiful skin or beautiful faces" is the first step in loving the skin you're in no matter what it looks like because there is no such thing as a "perfect" person. Flawless to me means living and loving the skin you're in because God has made you beautiful. That to me is Flawless. Knowing where true beauty really lies and that's within. Here are a couple of scriptures to support that:
- "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30
- "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight". 1 Peter 3:3-4
Beautiful skin & natural beauty is free from harmful chemicals, a body full of nutrient rich foods, hydrated from within, regulated with reasonable exercise, and reciting affirmations of what true beauty is and that is from the word of God.