Thank you for visiting our website for Flawless! We are committed to providing an exciting and safe online shopping experience with Flawless. This commitment includes respecting and protecting the privacy of your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, CVV number, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
- To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from Flawless or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
- To provide you with customized Site or App content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the Site or App, through other third party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, or App push notifications that are offered by Flawless or other marketing partners that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
HOW CAN I VIEW, UPDATE, OR REMOVE MY INFORMATION?
BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISINGAs described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN PRIVACY?
Protecting children's privacy is important to us, and the Site and App are not intended for children under the age of thirteen. We do not direct the Site or App to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children. If Flawless learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site or App, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
WHAT ABOUT SECURITY?
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect information. If the package is returned non-deliverable we will issue a store credit for the net price of your item(s) minus the shipping charge.
We offer USPS Priority Mail to locations (domestically). Your shipping cost is displayed at point of checkout.
*If your order is multiple items and one of them is out of stock, we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order issuing a refund for the item(s) not in stock.*
If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Flawless does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
PO Box 3411, Mckinney, TX 75013 United States